Cofnod – Data Request
Need Help? Email us at
To request data using the My LERC website you'll need to create or use your 'My LERC account'.

Data Requests can be made for the following data request types:

  • ChargeableFor Ecological Consultants, Planning Consultants, Developers etc.
  • Chargeable pre-paidOnly for use by Ecological consultants with a pre-paid agreement
  • PartnershipOnly for pre-agreed data requests, inc. SLA or other agreement holders
  • AcademicOnly for use by researchers or students registered with an academic body
  • PublicOnly for use by the public for personal interest
  • Taxon BasedFor use by National Schemes and Societies, Local Expert Recorders and specialist recording groups

Please use Aderyn before submitting a Public data request, as this will give you access to the same data, and we may direct you there anyway.
Aderyn is not to be used for commercial purposes.

To request information click Begin Data Request and fill in the Data Request Form.