Commercial search packages include the following:
● Statutory sites:
Special Protection Areas (SPA), Special Areas of Conservation (SAC), Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), National Nature Reserves (NNR), Local Nature Reserves (LNR)
● Local Non-statutory sites:
Local Wildlife Sites (LWS), Local Geology Sites (LGS), Biological Notification Sites (BNS), Milton Keynes Wildlife Corridors (MKWC), Road Verge Nature Reserves (RVNR) and Biodiversity Opportunity Areas (BOA).
Habitats of Principal Importance and UK BAP Priority Habitats (data from Bucks CC habitat mapping projects), Ancient Woodlands (Ancient & Semi-natural Woodland and Replanted Ancient Woodland sites).
● Notable Species records:
Protected species, Species of Principal Importance, Red Data Book, Nationally Scarce, Birds of Conservation Concern, Locally important species etc. Records for all years are provided; these can be filtered by date if required.
Standard Data Searches and some Custom Data Searches will be delivered online via eMapper which provides many useful features including:
● Interactive mapping of species and sites on Ordnance Survey Maps, Aerial Photos and other background layers
● Customisable display of species records
● Filter records by year, distance, resolution, species list and more
● Downloadable maps, and species records in PDF and Excel formatsView examples of our outputs
Using eMapper you have the ability to customise your own reports in PDF or Excel format, using all the data or a filtered subset.
Adobe PDF Sample
Microsoft Excel Sample